Bedside monitors continuously display vital signs such as ECG (electrocardiogram), body temperature, SpO2 (arterial oxygen saturation), and NIBP (non-invasive blood pressure). These devices are deployed in various medical settings such as operating rooms, intensive care units, and general wards. Nihon Kohden offers a wide range of bedside monitors, from simple monitors for family doctors to in-hospital transport monitors and advanced monitoring systems with centralized monitoring functions.
Central monitors can observe multiple patients' vital signs data at a time, and can review each patient's data for certain days.
- Life Scope G7 CSM-1700 seriesDesigned to be a new concept platform of bedside monitoring. Nihon Kohden's unique sensing technologies are integrated in the monitor.
- Life Scope G5 CSM-1500 seriesDesigned to be a new concept platform of bedside monitoring. Nihon Kohden's unique sensing technologies are integrated in the monitor.
- Life Scope PT BSM-1700 seriesSuperior transportability.
- Life Scope VS BSM-3000 seriesIntelligible fluid optimization for reducing the risk of complications.
- Life Scope TR BSM-6000 series15, 12 or 10-inch high resolution, wide-viewing TFT color LCD display
- Vismo PVM-4000 seriesEasy operation with illustrated tutorials.
- SVM-7500/7600 seriesEasy to use for all. High quality provides peace of mind.
Vital Sign Telemeters
Bedside Monitor Options
- Neuro Unit AE-920PMeasures EEG at bedside. Operation is quite simple when used in combination with an EEG headset.
- NMT Module AF-101PIdeal performance for muscle relaxation monitoring.
- Hemodynamic Unit AP-170PAll-in-one comprehensive hemodynamics solution.
- Multigas Unit GF-210R/220RRespiration gas concentration measurement for safer anesthesia management.
Accessories and Consumables
Human Machine Interface, which is the user interface that connects human and machine, is very important for visualizing processes inside the body. Nihon Kohden develops and produces many important accessories and consumables like sensors and electrodes.
Patient safety is a way to ensure that the people undergoing medical care are safe. There are various initiatives such as safe operation of medical equipment and staff education. We Nihon Kohden are also focusing on building an environment where patients can concentrate on treatment with peace of mind through medical devices and systems, and an environment where staff can respond quickly without missing patient alerts.
Nihon Kohden has developed innovative and unique technologies that contribute to progress in medical care. We boldly take on new challenges, maintaining a keen eye for detail as we keep in mind the spirit of the founder.
Nihon Kohden’s mission is to utilize its leading-edge technology and products to support medical treatment in all clinical areas from emergency response to testing, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation.