With this AED training unit, you can demonstrate the entire rescue from attaching the defibrillation pads to the The instructor can use the remote controller for more flexible use.
- The instructor can use the remote controller for more flexible use.
- Even though there is a “shock delivered” voice message when you press the shock button, the training unit does not discharge any energy.
- There are five rescue scenarios for possible events during the rescue.
- The training unit has a demonstration mode to show how the AED operates during rescue.
- By switching the adult or child mode, rescue training for both adult and child can be performed.
- Voice Prompt: English/ Hindi/ Japanese
American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC/ European Resuscitation Guidelines