The genesis of monitoring
- Life Scope G9 provides the right functions and the right information for each site and each specialist.
- Up to triple screen set up with optional wide 19 or 24-inch touch panel.
- Life Scope PT BSM-1700 can be used as a transport monitor and an input box for Life Scope G9. With this monitor combination it only takes one action to transport the patient.
- Blood pressure together with Life Scope G9’s Target graph based on the Early Goal-Directed Therapy can support therapy based on guidelines for initial resuscitation of severe sepsis and septic shock.
- Life Scope G9 provides aEEG which makes it easier to detect brain seizure.
- By providing lab data, X-ray and medical charts through the HIS (hospital information system), Life Scope G9 can present the information you need for rapid diagnosis and faster intervention.
- Better fluid control for the patient by combining esCCO (Nihon Kohden’s continuous cardiac output parameter) and PPV/SPV which indicates fluid responsiveness.
- The 12-lead ECG of Life Scope G9 has the same reliability as a dedicated ECG machine. No need to change electrodes.
- The G-Scope feature allows reviewing previous data without hiding the current vital signs and waveforms. Just flick the side or the bottom of the screen and select from three pre-assigned review screens.
- Smart Cable system
When you plug a Smart Cable into a MULTI socket, it automatically detects the parameter and starts measuring. The combination of fixed basic parameters and flexible MULTI socket parameters allows flexible monitoring for different patient conditions. You get complete modular flexibility at a significantly reduced cost and without the inconvenience associated with traditional modular systems.
- Interbed monitoring
You can use any bedside monitor to check the vital information and alarm status of another monitor in the network, even if there is no central monitor.
- Drag and drop screen builder
Just drag the vital sign values to where you want. The waveform positions automatically move with the numeric values. No need to go into the system setup.
- Contribution to clinical research and application
You can save a screenshot of the monitoring screen in a USB memory stick.
Life Scope G9 also lets you utilize monitored information to develop a Windows application.