When a patient is placed in an isolated room, both the ventilator and bedside monitor can be operated from outside of the room. This increases the safety of medical staff.
Nihon Kohden Human-Machine interface technologies integrated
- Continuous Neuromonitoring
- Synthesized 18-lead ECG
- CO2 monitoring for both intubated and non-intubated patients
- Comprehensive modes and breath types
- Invasive ventilation, non-invasive ventilation, and high flow oxygen therapy
- Gentle Lung® package for lung protection applications
- Protective Control® provides the clinician a safe, fully functional second user interface to easily implement needed ventilator setting changes when treating patients with contagious diseases while remaining within sight of the clinician.
Visit the Nihon Kohden group company website below for details
*Some products are not available in your country. Contact Nihon Kohden representatives for details.